Saturday, May 1, 2010

A CHALKBOARD THAT'S TUTU CUTE!....

well...this is my last project...insert tears here...let me just say that i had a blast joining these ladies!...and i'm blown away with what everyone came up!...such talent over here!...thanks for having me and letting me join in the festivities!...

so...this one started out as one thing...and ended up as something totally different...was meant to display a couple of photos...but since i couldn't dig up any of my pics (that's right...i was a ballerina for almost 18 years!)...i quickly decided that some chalkboard paint would be a super cool alternative!...anywho..using a 8 X 10 canvas painted...then adding some ribbon and tulle...makes for one tutu cute chalkboard!...

 

9 comments:

  1. This is TuTu cute!! Thanks for joining us! IT was alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Thanks again!! You are welcome anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I've done these with canvas and used pictures but I LOVE this idea! I'm going to make these for my granddaughters! TFS
    Carrie Your Awesome!
    Theresa K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have some granddaughters who would LOVE one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I looove it! you are very phunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable. My daughter is a dancer and still dances while in college - i think I'll make something similar for her. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this. I was a dancer for about 18 years also. As an adult that is the one activity of my youth that I miss most. Can't fit in time to join a class now.

    MShady

    ReplyDelete