Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello all I'm the newbie!

Hello! My name is Elsa and I am so excited to be part of this DT.  I just got the invite today from Chrissy...(Thanks girl).  I live in Florida, right by the Gulf (we are all worried about that dang spill right now, if you have never seen the beaches in Floirda your missing something truly beautiful and the oil can sure ruin this beautiful area!) I've been in Florida for 25 years now, original I'm from Texas but I love it here. I have two daughters, (Krystal and Brandi) and a 2 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. I don't sleep much, I am part Adams, so odds are most of my entries will be late at nght  :)~  I love love love Chocolate, hate frogs and love the sun.   I just read Greenbeans, profile and ummm was surprised that she hates chocolate! a first for me. lol

Anyway I don't have a project to share with you all today but I have a couple of sights to share that might help you all in the pocketbook.

For those of you who actually use your Cricut and have the SCAL software, you can get cool and FREE svg files!! They have lots and lots to chose from, and if you skip and hop over there and join their email list they will send you "the free svg of the day" straight to your email! Did I mention they were FREE?!? Go to
http://svgcuts.com/blog/

Here is one I just loved and have used it many times.
You can find this here:

And for those of you that use the Sizzix products, if you visit their webpage and subscribe to their email list, every Tuesday they will send you a code for up to 60% off on selected items. I purchased almost all my Hello Kitty dies for about $1.50 each!!! 
Visit them at

Well I will try to have a project for you all next time.
Thanks for visiting and check back soon!

Huggs
Elsa
Just a Few Paper Designs

4 comments:

  1. Elsa thats perfect!!! Just what we are looking for!! I am so glad you joined us! We are all looking to save a few bucks here and there. What great sites! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa..Thanks for joining us here! Thanks for the great sites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whewwww, Im glad that was ok. Thanks for having me. I like it around here. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see all your creations!...and hey...i'm the normal one for hating chocolate!...it's all of you that are odd!...lol...

    ReplyDelete