Monday, April 12, 2010

Mini Album!

Hello!  I hope this finds you all having a fantabulous Monday!  The sun is shining here in PA and it's the perfect temp, too!  : )   Since Kristi has been after me to post something... here goes....

This mini was created using old CD's.....  that were damaged and/or non-useable in some way.....  they make a great surface for covering and altering!  To cut the straight edge on the CD's I use a pair of tin-snips that I have had forever!  I made a "pattern" for this so I don't have to keep measuring each CD!  LOL 

Once each CD is covered, I use my BIA to set the holes for the binding wire....  but I don't bind the mini until I'm done decorating each "page" unless I have a really bulky item like the flower on the front page...  that had to be the last thing attached to the album!  

"faith" is cut from the Home Accents cart
flower is made using 3 flower cuts from George cart
stars were cut from George also







3 comments:

  1. I love this Cindy! Welcome to Our Inspiration Station!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini album is great! I love the idea of cd's. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini album! I had no idea my BIA would cut thru a CD. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete