Friday, April 2, 2010

Belated Birthday card

I am such a slacker!!! Shame on me!

Ok ok... I have however been crafting my butt off and I do have some items in store for ya =)

I came across these cute digi stamps over at Bugaboo stamps. Oooo I love them all!
I printed them on my computer and colored them in with my copics.
The flowers are made by K & Company too

Kristi inspired me with her last give away... so I had to dig out my Berry Sweet paper and do something with them instead of hoarding them. Im gonna end up on that show Hoarders from all the stuff I keep!

I simply printed a saying on my computer as well.
The one I used goes with the fact she has a sucker in her hand. I used Diamond Glaze on it to make it shiny.




Have a great night! I hope you are able to enjoy the weather like Im gonna do tomorrow!
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment