Monday, January 25, 2010

Purse Treat Bag










Sorry to post so late today! It's been a little crazy, I am preparing to host a crop in Memory of my Beautiful Niece Kayla.

So to my project! I made this adorable purse treat bag to be given to
my Nieces for Valentines Day.
For the purse I used 2 pieces of Moxxie Mini Diecut Cardstock, I trimmed the points off the bottom to make the purse sit flat. If you don't have access to the Die Cut Cardstock you could use the shapes that are similar to this on the Storybook Cartridge. Find a box pattern of your choice or if you would like mine please leave a comment and I will get it to you..I forgot to take a picture of it and its hard to explain in words!! The handle is a 1" x 11" piece of cardstock. Adhere both the die cuts to the front and back of box, add the handle and embellish to your liking!


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Valentine purse and would love it if you can send it to me. www.jsjohnson@mcmsys.com
    I am going to sub to your blog. I like it. Very creative.
    Thanks,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is great could you pleass send it to me at dttyler@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete