Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Favorite things

Hello everyone!!!
I am off to Pittsburgh this morning so no video. :(
But I would love to know what your favorite products are! What products can you not live without!
Plus if you guess my favorite of all time product... I wont list it here just yet.... but if you guess it I will mail you the side step card I posted the other day!

My Faves:
Glue glider pro
copic markers
All stamps even digital ones
Fabric Tac
Memento's ink
red line tape
diamond dust
Cricut with SCAL
Cuttlebug
Bazzill rhinestones

Without these things I couldnt live! :)
Remember I left one out and you must know the name brand of it too!

List some items you can not live without! I'd love to hear some!
Have a great day!!! See ya Monday!!
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. ATG gun because it is so economical.

    Japanese Screw Punch

    Cat Eye Chalks

    Pop Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the favorites list! I simply cannot live without my Martha Stewart Border punches!

    What did you leave out? Well, I have a few thoughts...

    Scor-Pal
    Marvy Uchida Scallop Circle Punch
    American Crafts Ribbons

    Let's see how well I know you! lol

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I should have said...

    Scor-Pal scoring board!

    I forgot Scor-Pal has other products out.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. good guesses Lynda... but the scor pal hates me!! lol I cant use it to save my life! I do love the MS punches... I just ordered a few more. I want the heart border so bad but I cant seem to find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete