Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowman gift card holder

Hello!!! Lets get this blog started!
1st up I made this cute gift card holder for the holidays... its easy to make.
The paper is made by Bo Bunny
The stamp was a dollar stamp from Studio G
I used copics to color him in
The cuttle bug and Spellbinders (labels eight) were used to cut it out.
I dont know about you but gift cards seem to be the easiest during the holidays and what a better way to give them.




Be sure to stay posted!! Kristi and I have some blog candy up our sleeve!!
Also check out my store at the top right hand corner... I sell pre made scrapbook items like cards, albums and of course candy holders!!
Have a great day!
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. this is a clever and quick way to make gift card holder, thanks for the inspiration, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete