Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa Hat gift card holder!

Chrissy's snowman gift card holder is so cute.
I thought I would share my gift card holder for the Christmas Holiday!
This one was cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes & more Cricut cartridge!
Paper is from the Laundry Line from My Minds Eye. I embellished the holder with a strip of cream colored cardstock that was embossed with the cuttlebug folder swiss dots. The santa hat & Ho Ho Ho came from a quickutz die. I punched a hole in the top and threaded red satin ribbon through and they can be hung from the tree. For the tag I punched out a simple circle and pinned to the gift card holder! Simple and Cute!Don't forget stickles for that fun festive sparkle!






1 comment:

  1. love using the cuttlebug to make diecuts pop, here the simple white band suddenly catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete