Monday, March 1, 2010

Fast, easy inexpensive photo album!


Hello Kristi here! Some of you may already know from the Cricut Message Board that I am a designer for Weddings With The Cricut. One of my projects was to design something that could be used as a gift. I love simple and quick projects! So this is what I came up with....


I took a cheap dollar 4x6 photo album and took out the cardboard inserts and covered them with paper, front and back. Embellish the cover to your liking (ect..great for baby showers, weddings, parties and more).....Thats it! Fast, Fun, Simple & Easy!




1 comment:

  1. i started following the wedding blog even though i have no weddings in sight but i knew there would be clever and creative ideas, this is one of them that i will be using for baby shower gifts! as it seems the ladies are having babies first then the wedding when they can afford it...doesn't a baby cost money?

    ReplyDelete