Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Treat Box




I have a another fun & simple project for you today.
My Nieces 10th Birthday is Saturday and her party is going to have a movie theater theme. Her party inspired me to make this cute little favor box..who wouldn't love to get this filled with candy!!

The popcorn box was cut from TBBM Cartridge, I selected fit to page and it cut the box at 6 1/4. Fold, score and put box together.

The 10 was cut from Sweet Treats at 1 1/2, then cut a shadow at 1 1/2 also.

The flower (flower #3) on the sweetreats cartridge was cut on the shadow/blackout feature at 2 1/2"

I added stickles to the flames of the candles!

Thats it Fast, Simple & Cute!

2 comments:

  1. So cute - who would have thought that was a pop corn box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & so girly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete